Pictured: Caroline Margaret Maxwell, right; Seth Thomas Castleton, left (Thanks Noelle)
Pending marriage grabs happiness to itself--gathering barrels of memorableness. Pending marriage to Caroline Margaret Maxwell is a fire-hose, spewing smiles, laughter and meaning into my fortunate existence. I am the luckiest man in the world.
Here are a few diamonds on the ring:
Carrie loves God and is a true disciple of Jesus Christ. Her child like faith bears no hypocrisy; in her there is no guile. Carrie ponders things in her heart. She is a well of wisdom that I draw from frequently.
She loves learning , she respects the power and sacredness or true knowledge. She wants to get a Masters, and master her field of study. She loves to read: sometimes seven books simultaneously.
She understands the power of music and music. (May need a re-reading) She makes a cute face full of concentration when playing an excerpt or passage on the viola during our practice sessions. She champions the viola, but also plays the piano and violin.
She loves me--she is the first girl that ever really has. I love her--she is the only girl that I have ever truly loved. She understands me, no one understands me better. I understand her: our hearts came from the same mold.
I prayed throughout childhood to find a best friend,
-She is answer to many prayers.
I dreamed that some-day I would find the one for me,
-She is the girl of my dreams.
Pictured: Caroline Margaret Maxwell, left; Seth Thomas Castleton, right (Thanks Mahler)
Carrie has beautiful golden hair and sky-blue eyes.
Holding her hand during Mahler's Ninth set off a few sparks...
-the magic never stopped.
Carrie has a disarming smile and honest eyes.
She knows Astronomy, Carrie does; her car's name doubles with a constellation. She is so darn intelligent; comes from a witty family. Her interests encompass anything and everything worth knowing.
She makes me feel like a million bucks. She doesn't mind holding my webbed-fingered hands. She can stomp out a fire while singing Enya. She told that raccoon--the one with his nose in her purse.
She loves what I love--if only because I love it. I love what she loves--if only because she loves it. Loving Carrie is more refreshing than lemonade on the 4th of July and more filling than the turkey at Thanksgiving.
She only ever says that which edifies--she is an angel. She loves the Lord and attending His Holy House--She is pure. Loving her makes the sunshine brighter, the breeze more gentle the clouds less ominous and the future ever so exciting.
Those are only a few of the diamonds on her ring,
So yes, I am the luckiest man in all the world.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love you.
ReplyDeletewow...wow...and wow again. you're the best seth. love how you write. thank you for the great read...and for choosing Carrie! we looooove her...and hardly even know her yet...she just feels so much like family already and i'm excited to get to know her better, yep.
ReplyDeletelove you seth
Amen to many things you said...these being two of them:
ReplyDeleteCarrie has a disarming smile and honest eyes....She only ever says that which edifies--she is an angel.
beautiful.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to meeting her.
we're so happy for you both.
Whoah Buck and Jerry Boy! Such Much! Astrology or Astronomy? What does it matter when romance holds sway?
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha. My astrological expertise says that the stars have now aligned. They have told me how many children we are having and where you will be teaching cello. But I won't reveal such information on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen you since I found out, so
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so happy for you both! :) I think you'll be absolutely, wonderfully happy together!!
P.S. I'll send you an invite to my blog, so you can read all my musings too (if you so desire).
I'm glad to read what you value about Carrie! Web-fingered hands, eh? Cool.
ReplyDelete